InspiControl® is a digital stage management system based on the concept of control signals transferred via Ethernet. Each control module and each receiving device has its own Ethernet interface.
Extra wiring for an energy supply becomes superfluous.
InspiControl® can also be installed in existing systems. Fiber optic cables connect the caller control desk to the central computer. You also have the option of acquiring a second pair of cables for transmission redundancy, or for expanding signal capacity.
Enjoy these advantages
- Flexible, central server replaces awkward central controls
- Fewer cables
- Applicable to existing systems
- Global networks for large building complexes
- Accessible to system upgrading, flexible system expansion
- Mobile system elements such as WLAN cue lights
Visit also our partner's websides: